Test and develop your products
Waterloo’s extensive test laboratory in Kent supports our research and development and is used to validate products.
The facilities are available to consultants for demonstrating products to clients and for engineers to investigate problems that may occur on-site. They are useful to establish what products will suit specific projects and for the development of our innovative new products.
Waterloo offers a wide range of testing capabilities including:
- Belimo Zth controllers installed to accurately measure and control required air volumes for any test.
- A full range of hand held temperature control devices and software.
- 100W heated floor panels as well as hot/cold wall to simulate a thermal load in rooms.
- All air velocity measurements can be recorded and stored with SWEMA Multipoint probes and software.
- Smoke machines to demonstrate air patterns.
- Moveable ceiling to allow the replication of room size during testing
If you feel these facilities could benefit your product selection or your project, please complete the form below.
All fields marked with "*" are required.