The proprietary plenum boxes for our SDF swirl diffusers are designed to guarantee a good mixing of the air prior to diffusion through the terminals. Available with Side or Top Entry connections to customer-specific diameter, these can be fitted with Spigot flap dampers FD, cord- or quadrant-operated, as well as 6mm acoustic lining (optional) reaction to fire class C-s3-d0 to EN 13501-1: 2007 to avoid noise generation.
The Supply air plenum box includes an internal baffle plate to evenly distribute the airflow over the swirl area.
- WTPPlenum box to suit SDF Fixed Blade Swirl Diffusers
- SESide Entry spigot
- TETop Entry spigot
- FDCCord-operated Flap damper (optional)
- FDQQuadrant-operated Flap damper (optional)
- LINED6mm acoustic lining (optional) reaction to fire class C-s3-d0 to EN 13501-1: 2007
- BLACKPlenum painted black to prevent through vision
- Galavnised steel, stitch fixed
- Side or Top entry spigot with optional airflow control damper
- Oblong holes on top plate for easy drop rod installation
- Internal baffle plate for Supply air diffuser
- WTPGalvanised sheet steel
Please note a 300x300 grid is only available for an exposed lay-in type, and with neck sizes up to 250 Ø.
Plenum boxes installation and maintenance
SDF Fixed Blade Swirl Diffusers
SDFS-P Perforated Face Swirl Diffusers
SDFS-LCT Perforated Tile Concealed Swirl Diffusers
Plenum Insulation Thermal & Acoustic Specification
SDT Fan Swirl Diffusers
Plenum lining foam Polyester