The Waterloo WGK large format adjustable louvres are manufactured from aluminium extrusion, with alternating fixed and adjustable blades. This means that for applications where volume control is important there is no need for an aditional damper. Saving in the cost, the installation and the space required.
Options include manual, hand winch or electic motor actuators, two types of frame, with or without a drip cill, and optional bird screen.
- WGK-EFManually operated, externally flanged, large format
adjustable louvre with open or closed blade adjustment.
- WGK-RFManually operated, recessed frame, large format adjustable louvre with open or closed blade adjustment.
- WHand winch operated, externally flanged, large format adjustable louvre with continuous adjustment.
- SElectric motor (Different types can be fitted)
- Weather resistant design
- Adjustable blades
- A selection of actuation methods
PPG9010 (RAL 9010 Gloss - 80% Gloss White)
PPM9010 (RAL 9010 Matt - 20% Gloss White)
PPM9006 (RAL 9006 Matt - 30% Gloss Silver)
Other colours or anodised finish available on request
- Nom. W400 - 1200 mm
- Nom. H(WGK-RF) 315 - 1935 mm 180 mm Pitch
- Nom. H(WGK-EF) 305 - 1925 mm 180 mm Pitch
For larger sizes please contact head office
- SFScrew fixing
- LFRear lug fixing
- NFNo fixing
- BSStainless steel bird screen
Waterloo Mill Finish
For more information please use our contact form;
Call our Sales and Customer Service Hot Line: