E Aircell Polymer Eggcrate Grilles
- Product Details
The Aircell range of supply & exhaust grilles are injection moulded in self coloured white, Class ’’0’’ fire rated engineering polymer.
Aircell E (Eggcrate) has a lattice core with a 13mm pitch and is suitable for all exhaust applications.
They are available in 5 standard sizes, plus an E600 which has been specifically designed for full ceiling tile replacement.
The E600 has an overall size of 596mm x 596mm. Waterloo Aircell products can be used in any air distribution system where temperatures do not exceed 50°C.
- Aircell E13mm Eggcrate grille
- GOOpposed blade damper in black engineering polymer
- NNeck reducer in black engineering polymer
- OBSSAluminium opposed blade damper for E600
- NRSteel neck reducer for E600
- Class ‘0’ fire rating
- Consistent high quality
- Moulded in easy to clean engineering polymer
- Suitable for high-cleaning regime and chlorinated environments
Screw through face flange
Self coloured white
- Aircell E10.9 kg/m²
- GO7.6 kg/m²
- N6.4 kg/m²
Sizes (W x H)
- 150 x 150
- 200 x 200
- 250 x 250
- 300 x 150
- 300 x 300
- 600 x 600
- Good size range
- Standard size neck reducers
- No visible mitres
- Available ' off the shelf '
- Aircell GO series opposed blade dampers are manufactured from injection moulded components in self-coloured black engineering polymer. Adjustable through the grille face, the damper can be clipped directly onto the grille without fixings.
- Aircell N series neck reducers are injection moulded in self coloured black engineering polymer. The units are available in five sizes to suit the grille range and are designed to snap fit over the opposed blade damper or directly onto the grille stack.
All reducers have standard size circular spigots related to the grille height.
- The OBSS aluminium opposed blade damper and NR steel neck reducer are available for the E600 series to allow volume control and circular duct connection directly onto the E600 grille.
Please state spigot size required when ordering.
Free Area 150x150 200x200 250x250 300x150 300x300 600x600 E 44% 50% 51% 49% 53% 56%