The proprietary plenum boxes for our SDCH swirl diffusers are designed to guarantee a good mixing of the air prior to diffusion through the terminals. Available with Side Entry connections matching the diffuser neck (nominal size), these can be fitted with Spigot flap dampers FD, cord- or quadrant-operated, as well as 6mm acoustic lining (optional) reaction to fire class C-s3-d0 to EN 13501-1: 2007 to avoid noise generation.
The Supply air plenum box includes an internal baffle plate to homogenise the airflow over the swirl area.
- SDPSide Entry plenum box to suit SDCH Diffusers
- FDCCord-operated Flap damper (optional)
- FDQQuadrant-operated Flap damper (optional)
- LINED6mm acoustic lining (optional) reaction to fire class C-s3-d0 to EN 13501-1: 2007
- BLACKPlenum painted black to prevent through vision (optional)
- Galavnised steel, stitch fixed
- Side entry spigot with optional airflow control damper
- Oblong holes on top plate for easy drop rod installation
- Internal baffle plate for Supply air diffuser
- SDPGalvanised sheet steel
* Please note the total installed height assumes an overlap of 30mm on the diffuser neck / plenum connection.
Plenum boxes installation and maintenance
SDCH High Capacity Swirl Diffusers
Plenum Insulation Thermal & Acoustic Specification
Plenum lining foam Polyester