SDF (SDFC / SDFS) Fixed Blade Swirl Diffusers
- Product Details
Waterloo Air Products range of fixed blade swirl diffusers presents an attractive and aerodynamically efficient alternative to conventional circular or square ceiling air terminals.
The diffusers are designed to produce a horizontal, radial air pattern with a turbulent, high induction jet characteristic and are ideally suited for applications with high heating or cooling differentials.
Manufactured from aluminium with press formed blades, the units are available in a range of six ISO sizes in either circular (type SDFC) or square format (types SDFS) and can be supplied complete with a duct mounting collar for easy assembly.
The steel duct mounting collar can be used as a means of fixing and supporting the diffuser from rigid ductwork, or alternatively, ceiling support brackets (supplied on request) can be fitted for use with flexible ducting.
- SDFCCircular face swirl diffuser
- SDFS Square face swirl diffuser
- DMDuct collar
- WTPSide entry plenum box
- FDC1 Cord operated flap damper
- FDQ1 Quadrant operated flap damper
- LINED 6mm acoustic lining (optional) reaction to fire class C-s3-d0 to EN 13501-1: 2007
PPG9010 (RAL 9010 Gloss - 80% Gloss White)
PPM9010 (RAL 9010 Matt - 20% Gloss White)
PPM9006 (RAL 9006 Matt - 30% Gloss Silver)
Other colours available on request
- The duct collar is not required when ordering diffusers with plenums.
- For available blanking options please contact the head office.
- Blanking collar increases horizontal throw performance when no ceiling is present, BC are supplied un painted and fit behind the swirl blades.
Please note a 300x300 grid is only available for an exposed lay-in type, and with neck sizes up to 250 Ø.
For more information please use our contact form;
Call our Sales and Customer Service Hot Line:
01622 711511Email: email@example.com