SDFCH / SDICH / SDACH High Capacity Swirl Diffusers
- Product Details
The Waterloo SDFCH is a high capacity fixed blade swirl diffuser designed to produce a horizontal, radial air pattern with a turbulent, high entrainment jet characteristic and is ideally suited for applications with high heating or cooling differentials.
The Waterloo SDICH is based on the SDFCH but allows the individual adjustment of blades to create a specifically required air pattern.
The Waterloo SDACH is also based on the SDFCH but provides adjustment to the angle of all of the blades in unison in order to create the required air pattern. This can also be controlled remotely with an optional motor.
Both the SDICH and the SDACH allow a continual adjustment from providing coanda effect to vertical dumping. They are particularly useful in areas that experience a varied thermal load, for example areas that are effected heavily by the changes in season.
All products in the high capacity swirl diffuser range are suitable for ceilings up to 15m.
- SDFCHLarge format, high capacity fixed swirl diffuser
- SDICH Large format, high capacity swirl diffuser with individually adjustable blades
- SDACH Large format, high capacity swirl diffuser with connected adjustable blades
- SDACH-TDiffuser with thermostatic actuator controlled connected blades
- SDACH-TEDiffuser with thermostatic actuator controlled connected blades, with equaliser
- SDACH-TPDiffuser with thermostatic actuator controlled connected blades, 595 x 595 tile
- SDP Side entry plenum box
- FDC1 Cord operated flap damper
- FDQ1 Quadrant operated flap damper
- LINED 6mm acoustic lining (optional) reaction to fire class C-s3-d0 to EN 13501-1: 2007
- M Optional motorised actuator for the SDACH only
- Large size range
- Profiled frame
- Optional standard side entry plenum
PPG9010 (RAL 9010 Gloss - 80% Gloss White)
PPM9010 (RAL 9010 Matt - 20% Gloss White)
PPM9006 (RAL 9006 Matt - 30% Gloss Silver)
Other colours available on request
- High air volume capacity
- Standard top entry neck, or side entry with plenum box
* Please note the total installed height assumes an overlap of 30mm on the diffuser neck / plenum connection.
For more information please use our contact form;
Call our Sales and Customer Service Hot Line:
01622 711511Email: email@example.com