The Aircell range of supply & exhaust grilles are injection moulded in self coloured white, Class ’’0’’ fire rated engineering polymer.
Aircell S (Single deflection) and Aircell D (Double deflection) have individually adjustable vanes on a 19mm pitch to allow jet spread or deflection to be set within 45° of the duct axis.
They are available in 5 standard sizes. Aircell products can be used in any air distribution system where temperatures do not exceed 50°C.
- Aircell SSingle deflection grille
- Aircell DDouble deflection grille
- GOOpposed blade damper in black engineering polymer
- NNeck reducer in black engineering polymer
- Class ‘0’ fire rating
- Consistent high quality
- Moulded in easy to clean engineering polymer
- Suitable for high-cleaning regime and chlorinated environments
Screw through face flange
Self coloured white
- Aircell S7.0 kg/m²
- Aircell D7.2 kg/m²
- GO7.6 kg/m²
- N6.4 kg/m²
Sizes (W x H)
- 150 x 150
- 200 x 200
- 250 x 250
- 300 x 150
- 300 x 300
- Good size range
- Standard size neck reducers
- No visible mitres
- Available 'off the shelf '
- Aircell GO series opposed blade dampers are manufactured from injection moulded components in self-coloured black engineering polymer. Adjustable through the grille face, the damper can be clipped directly onto the grille without fixings.
- Aircell N series neck reducers are injection moulded in self coloured black engineering polymer. The units are available in five sizes to suit the grille range and are designed to snap fit over the opposed blade damper or directly onto the grille stack.
All reducers have standard size circular spigots related to the grille height.
GO Polymer Opposed Blade Dampers to suit Waterloo Aircell Grilles
N Polymer Neck Reducer to suit Aircell Grilles