EI (EIO / EIC / EIR) Recessed Concealed Wall Terminals
- Product Details
The EI series units can be used in all types of installations to provide displacement ventilation. In comfort applications EI units are suitable for recessed wall installations behind a special front panel, which can be perforated sheet steel, stainless steel, brass etc.; or a bar grille made of wood, stainless steel or brass.
The unit is available as an air distribution plate with nozzles alone; or a fully perforated, front panel can be fitted to the plate or plenum / air distribution plate assembly. The front is screwed on allowing it to be removed; installation permitting. The air distribution plate is fixed.
EIO is a low velocity unit for flush mounting in walls.
EIO/O (no front) consists of an air distribution plate with nozzles, to be mounted onto a plenum box. If the front panel free area is over 20%, the air distribution plate is to be ordered in matt black.
EIC/EIR is a low velocity unit for flush mounting in a wall, with circular or rectangular spigot.
- EIOAir distribution plate with nozzles, with fully perforated front panel
- EIO/OAir distribution plate with nozzles only
- EICWith plenum and circular spigot
- EIRWith plenum and rectangular spigot
Optional Special front panel
- Tailor made dimensions
- Several versions
- Front panel1.25mm hot-dipped galvanised steel
- FinishPowder painted as standard in PPG9011 or PPG9010.
- Plenum boxes and distribution plate0.7-1mm (depending on size) electro-galvanised steel, mill finish.
Other RAL or NCS colours are available on request.
- Special front "A" specially perforated, flanged, front panel can be supplied on request [See drawing]. The plate with nozzles or the plenum box is assembled recessed in a wall. For larger sizes the front panel is made in two sections.As an example, a 2040x1240mm front panel is made of 2 no. 2040x620mm or 2 no. 1020x1240mm sections. Contact your nearest sales representative for advice.
- Stainless steel front panel
- Reinforced front
EIO/O Min Max A 100 1200 B 100 2000 EIC/EIR Min Max A 100 1200 B 100 2000 C - 500