AVC Corner Wall Terminals
- Product Details
AVC is a quarter round displacement unit for wall mounting, which provides supply air at low velocity. The terminals are suitable for both comfort and industrial installations.
AVC can be installed with optional base and duct cover. Width, depth and circular spigot sizes are standardised, with the height made to the customer’s requirements.
The unit consists of a back wall-mounted plate with top and bottom panels and an air distribution plate with nozzles. The back plate with its components is fixed to corner profiles. The perforated front panel is screwed onto the corner profiles.
If ordered without a duct cover, the terminal is delivered with a steel top lid, painted to suit the perforated front panel.
Top entry spigot connection as standard, with optional bottom spigot connection.
- AVCCorner round displacement unit with painted top lid
Optional Duct cover / Base
- Special dimensions
- Short adjacent zone
- Suitable for all types of rooms
- Front panel1.25mm hot-dipped galvanised steel
- Other partsGalvanised steel with thickness depending on size.
Visible parts powder coated in PPG9010.
Other RAL or NCS colours are available on request.
Specials and Accessories
- Other dimensions
- Stainless steel Standard 1.4301 (AISI 304) Surface brushed
Other qualities on request
- Reinforced front
- Duct cover- Length of duct cover to customer’s specification [see Dimensions]
- Base- Standard height of base is 100, other heights on request
Size L max 125-315 1960 400-500 1200
Dimensions and Weights
A, C, Ø Standard dimensions
B Customer-specific [maximum 2000mm]
Bs Recommended height B to suit A, C, Ø
Duct cover – maximum section length in one piece:
1960mm for 125-315Ø spigot
1200mm for 400-500Ø spigot
AVC A Bs D Ø kg 125 250 600 83 125 7 160 285 600 100 160 8 200 320 1000 120 200 15 250 390 1000 145 250 18 315 450 1500 178 315 25 400 500 2000 220 400 35