ARC Semi-circular Wall Terminals
- Product Details
ARC is a semi-circular displacement unit for wall mounting, which provides supply air at low velocity. The terminals are suitable for both comfort and industrial installations.
ARC can be installed with optional base and duct cover. Width, depth and circular spigot sizes are standardised, with the height to the customer’s requirements.
The unit consists of a wall-mounted back plate, with top and bottom panels and an air distribution plate with nozzles. The back plate, with its components, is fixed to corner profiles. The perforated front panel is screwed onto the corner profiles.
The circular spigot is located on the top panel as standard, and can be fitted on the bottom panel upon request. If ordered without a duct cover, the terminal is delivered with a steel top lid, painted to suit the perforated front panel.
- ARCSemi-circular Wall-mounted Terminal with painted top lid
Optional Duct cover / Top lid, Base, Damper
- Special dimensions
- Short adjacent zone
- Suitable for all types of rooms
- Front panel1.25mm hot-dipped galvanised steel
- Other partsGalvanised steel, thickness depending on size.
Visible parts powder coated in PPG9010.
Other RAL or NCS colours are available on request.
Specials and Accessories
- Other dimensions
- Stainless steel Standard 1.4301 (AISI 304) Surface brushed. Other qualities on request
- Reinforced front
- Duct cover- Length of duct cover to customer’s specification [see Dimensions]
- Base- Standard height of base is 100, other heights on request
Size L max 125-315 1960 400-500 1200
Dimensions and Weight
- A, C, ØStandard dimensions.
- BCustomer-specific [maximum 2000mm]
- BsRecommended height B to suit A, C, Ø
Duct cover – maximum section length in one piece:
1960mm for 125-315Ø spigot
1200mm for 400-500Ø spigot
ARC A Bs C D Ø kg 125 240 600 200 83 125 7 160 300 600 250 100 160 10 200 325 1000 275 120 200 15 250 400 1000 350 145 250 18 315 450 1500 400 178 315 25 400 525 2000 525 220 400 48 500 700 2000 700 270 500 60