ABM Active Chilled Beams
- Product Details
The Waterloo ABM Series Active Chilled Beams is a compact ceiling or surface mounted unit for heating and cooling. With the supply of primary air through nozzles, secondary room air is inducted through a heat exchanger.
This is then supplied with cold or hot water, for chilling, or warming, and a multitude of nozzle configurations are available to meet any project requirements. The weight of the unit relative to its high capacity for heating and cooling is remarkable, and the shape of the unit gives a flat horizontal air supply pattern providing good throw characteristics.
Through its clever modular design the ABM modules can be fitted together to maintain aesthetic consistency. The ABM is available in widths from 300 to 600mm to integrate into most ceiling systems.
ABM 300 1200mm up to 3000mm (2-way)
Cooling and heating of spaces. Easy installation in many standard ceiling systems.
Front Plate: PPM9010 as standard, other colours available on request.
Plenum Box: Zintec
Heat Exchanger: Copper / Aluminium.
- High heating and cooling capacity.
- Low weight
- Mixing supplied air with room air (induction).
- Heat exchanger easily accessible through an optional opening front plate.
- Hinged Front Plate for Additional Access
- Thermally Lined Plenum Box
- Low Profile Plenum Chamber
- Choice of Duct Connection Sizes
- Luminaires, Sprinkler Apertures and P.A. integration
- Wide range of Finishes
- Many Facia Styles (linear or perforated)
- Left or Right Hand Water Connections
- Vertical or Horizontal Water Connections
- Side or End Entry Plenum Chambers
- 1 or 2 Way Blow - ABM 300, 1 to 3 way blow - ABM 600
- Variable Nozzle Option
Approximate ABM weights
Unit length 1200 mm 1350 mm 1500 mm 1800 mm 2400 mm 2700 mm 3000 mm ABM 300 14 kg 16 kg 18 kg 22 kg 30 kg 34 kg 38 kg ABM 600 17 kg 20 kg 22 kg 27 kg 37 kg 42 kg 46 kg
Dimensions L 1200 1500 1800 2400 3000 1500 1800 2400 3000 1800 2400 3000 2400 3000 3000 Coil length 980 1270 1570 2170 2770 Plenum length 1004 1294 1594 2194 2794 Overall width 300/600
For more information please use our contact form;
Call our Sales and Customer Service Hot Line:
01622 711511Email: email@example.com