The Waterloo Aircell 2000 series presents a contemporary diffuser style combining high performance and robust construction with the significant cost advantage of injection moulded engineering polymers.
The diffusers are available in 2 sizes to integrate with standard 300mm or 600mm lay-in or concealed ‘T’ ceiling systems.
- 2300300 sq diffuser
- 2600600 sq diffuser
- OBlack polymer opposed blade damper
- PBlack polymer plenum box
- FFixing kit
- BBlanking kit
- Contemporary style designed for visual integration with luminaires and other ceiling elements
- Ease of installation with concealed, single point fixing into P series plenum or rigid ducting
- Full range of integrated accessories available including directional or core blanking kits, universal plenums and opposed blade dampers
- Suitable for high-cleaning regime and chlorinated environments
Diffusers are self-coloured white RAL 9010
Damper and plenum are self-coloured black
Patents: 2221530, 2223840, 8818337 others
Registered Designs: 1052716, 106216
Fire Rating: BS476 Pt 7 Class 0. BS476 Pt 5,
P Rating. BS 2782 Method 508A, Zero Rate of Burn.
Performance tested to BS4773 1991, ISO 5219.
Maximum supply air temperature must not exceed 50°C.
P Polymer Plenum Box to suit Aircell Diffusers (M and 2 series)
R600 Polymer Neck Reducer to suit Aircell M600 and 2600
O / OC Polymer Opposed Blade Dampers to suit Waterloo Aircell Diffusers
Plenum Insulation Thermal & Acoustic specification